Durolawn Key Features:
- Absorbs shock and noise
- Critical fall height of 3 metres, tested by RAPRA
- Protects floor and equipment
- Moulded non-slip cellular structure with excellent durability and comfort
- Requires no special skills or tools, allowing for a quick and easy installation
- No costly base works (as required for conventional tiles or wet pours)
- Ideal for green field sites, disappears from view once the turf has re-grown
- Can be used on flat or contoured landscapes
- Suitable for all weather, extreme temperatures and resists wind uplift
- Large openings of 2.5cm diameter allows liquid and debris to drain keeping surface dry and clean
- Tested to BS EN 1177:1998 3 metre Critical Fall Height
- Wheelchair and pushchair accessible
Everything You Need to Know
The recycled moulded rubber is a non-slip cellular structure providing excellent durability. The small 2.5cm holes allow liquid and debris to drain away keeping the surface dry and clean. The mat weighing 16 kg absorbs both impact and noise.
Durolawn grass mat is placed overtop a grass or dirt surface protecting the root and crown of the turf grass allowing the blade to grow through the 2.5cm holes becoming invisible in 6-8 weeks.
Rubber mats have been widely used and tested through out the UK and European Union, meeting the highest safety standards and are suitable in play structures with a critical fall height up to 3m. They are tested to BS/EN 1177:2008, SS/EN 7188:1998 and approved by RARPA and TU
Rubber mats can be used on flat or contoured landscapes and are suitable for all weather; extremes of temperature and resist wind uplift. No costly base or excavation work is required for installation. Pegs and cable ties can be used to secure the mat for a permanent installation.
Durolawn mats are wheelchair and scooter accessible, meeting the ADA & OADA requirements. The mats can be installed for temporary or permanent applications providing ground protection and accessibility over sand, snow and grass.
Durolawn is committed to providing solutions that:
Increase the use of Turf Grass in High Impact Areas Provide Accessibility Compliance to Outdoor Facilities nIncrease Protection to Environmentally Sensitive Areas Provide Fall Height Protection in Playgrounds:
- Temporary or Permanent
- Impervious to Heat, Cold & Water
- Proven & Researched
- Good Value Low Cost Solution